Monday, April 26, 2010

New York City

Steve and I went to New York City at the end of March because Steve had a conference there. So here is the quick low down of what we did.
Wednesday: We arrived at noon, were able to check in to our hotel in Midtown, went on a bus tour...
Central Park...


Top of the Rock...


and Chinatown Brasserie for dinner.
Thursday: Steve went to his conference and I met my cousin, Walter. We walked around NYU and SoHo before our spa appointments at Bunya CitiSpa and then we went to the American Folk Art Museum. Later on Thursday, we went to see Lion King which was awesome! Walter & I below in front of some funky sculpture.

Friday: Day 2 of Steve's conference and I started off shopping on 5th Ave for awhile, met Steve for lunch and then met up with a high school friend, Mike, and we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, through Brooklyn Heights and around the Financial District. Below, Mike & I before I hopped back on the subway back to the hotel.

We headed out to Trecolori for dinner.
Saturday: Steve and I headed to Battery Park for a looksie at Lady Liberty (below, obviously)...

and then all the way through Central Park. John's Pizzeria for dinner and up REALLY early to catch our flight home. We had a fun trip!

No comments: