Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random Shots in June

I already lied. These 3 pictures were taken at the end of May. I was pushing Andrew in the swing and I was not getting any exuberant screams or joyful singing and when I let him slow down to look at him he was sleeping!


How do kids do this? He's not resting his head on anything!!

Sorry I had to wake you. Crabby!

One of my all time favorite shots. This is his personality... Love it!

What time is it? Popsicle time! That boy loves popsicles. So do Mommy and Daddy too!

One of the best dollars I ever spent. He's pretty good too. I wonder if he'll be as good as the guy (Harpo) who lived below me my freshman year of college. He could play! When he practiced the music would come through the heat vent.

Playing for the neighborhood too.

Might as well add a dance!

Daddy and AJ reading on the couch.

My boys!!


Yes, I have a pothole in the middle of my yard. It's the construction site for my little man. I'll never be able to grow grass there- he digs it up too fast and then the dump truck drives it off to dump in another random spot of the grass.

One ticket for the Potty Train!


This was going well... not so much anymore.

Another one of my favorite pictures. The light was perfect. AJ's objective was not to take pictures, it was to tackle daddy!

Sweet

I told you! :)


No comments: