Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve at the Dietrich's

Almost every morning we are waking up to more snow. I have no idea how much we have but it was a very white Christmas!

AJ is calling Santa, I think. He was on the phone all night!

Adreanna and Parker. Too cute!

My niece, Adreanna, AJ and my nephew, Parker sitting on Geoff! His back is going to hurt in the morning!
AJ is checking NORAD's website looking to see where Santa was. He was in Portugal! How did he get all the way to Wisconsin before morning? Must be magic.
The first picture posted of me! I made sure there was at least one of me since I am usually the one taking the photos.
My brother, Geoff, whispering in AJ's ear all the cool things Santa was going to bring him.

Christmas Eve is always one of my favorite nights. We spend it at my mom and dad's house just south of Minocqua in northern Wisconsin. We have appetizers for dinner including some guhuctas (I know I just totally butchered the spelling of that! Basically steak tartar) & herring. I stay away from that stuff- yuck. That is for my brothers and dad. We open presents from each other and it is a very nice time.

No comments: