Friday, January 7, 2011

Bay Beach Amusement Park

Our second trip to Bay Beach this summer... We met my college friend, Tania and her kids and niece and nephew from Oconto, my college friends, Marci & Darren and their 2 kids who live in Luxemburg, and brought along a couple friends from Wausau as well. Their only common person: me. It was great to have everyone together and they all hit it off! We were able to break off into separate groups too (like I took Kendra's older daughter on the spinny rides while she took AJ and Amelia on the kiddie rides). I hadn't seen Tania in so long that it was nice to catch up with her.

Marci & Darren's son, TJ and AJ driving the car.

AJ's first pony ride!

AJ, Amelia and Haley (Tania's niece) on the ponies

Amelia on the pony.

While I was riding the spinny rides with Liv, (10) we were 'hit on' by two super suave 14 year olds. When asked if we were sisters, Liv replied (awkwardly), 'Um... She's friends with my mom.' To which they replied, 'We didn't know you were that old.' Thanks?? ;)

We all had a fun, but exhausting, day! I think I may have broke the bank there too. I may have spent $7...

No comments: