Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Who said Halloween was just for kids? We went to an awesome Halloween party this year and got all dressed up. And you know, Halloween is my favorite!

Steve went as a knife thrower. He does not share my enthusiasm for Halloween!


And I went as the knife thrower's assistant. My mom sewed two little girl's skirts to make mine. And my friend, Kendra styled my hair into a finger wave circa 1920.

AJ wanted to go as Bob the Builder this year and since he has been 'retired' since about 2007 or 2008, I got creative and made his shirt and tool belt. His tool bucket was his candy bucket! Bob has an assistant and thus I was Wendy! I am wearing a blond wig and Wendy wears large red earrings so I glued big red rhinestones onto posts and wore those. Otherwise she wears a green shirt and jeans and a blue hard hat (spray painted). A very successful Halloween!

No comments: