Sunday, January 9, 2011

Curious George Live!

In the sidebar on Facebook this one day I saw 'Like Curious George Live!' and I 'liked' it and was given updates where they were touring. I said to Steve that if they ever came anywhere close to Wausau that I would get tickets for it. Well it came up on my Facebook home page on Tuesday night that they would be in Minneapolis that coming Saturday. We didn't have anything going on so I asked Steve if he wanted to go and bought the tickets. I am SO glad I did since that was the last show date they did!! I read after we went that they closed the show. Such a shame too because it really only traveled to places on the east coast. It was a darling musical and AJ loved it. He was at the perfect age to get it and sit for the whole show.

When the kids walked in they received chef's hats. AJ wears his every time we are baking in the kitchen now.


Anxiously waiting for the show to start...



'It's George!'

No comments: