Friday, January 7, 2011

South Milwaukee visits Wausau

This is the same week as the last 3 posts!! Stacy and Mike (Stacy was one of my college roomies and both went to law school with Steve. Stacy introduced Steve and I and was our Matron of Honor.) and their 3 girls came to Wausau on their way to Minocqua. We went to The Dells of the Eau Claire River park. It is a gorgeous park that has bluffs all around the river. What is really weird though is that when driving there it is farm field, farm field, farm field, woods and bluffs... It pops up out of nowhere! Actually, this park holds special meaning to me as it is where Steve proposed to me on September 13, 2000. I am surprised the ring didn't fall in the river! So the 7 of us had a picnic lunch and then hiked around the rocks for awhile.

Mike with Reagan (4) and Riley (7)


Finley was 4 months old at this point and this was the first time that I got to meet her! She is actually wearing an outfit and hat that my mom made for Riley when she was born!


My beautiful Stacy and Finley!

After a nap at home we met up later for the concert on the square with delicious pizza and beer from Red Eye Brewing Company. I have no clue what music the band was playing. The kids were having fun making grass pizzas and dancing in the small space we had though!

No comments: